Rules Of Discipline
Every student must obey the following rules of discipline.
- All must come to school on time. Latecomers will have to get
written permission from the Principal.
- Students must come to school in clean, neat and proper dress.
- Uniform is compulsory and should be strictly in accordance
with the pattern prescribed by the school.
- All are expected to speak English in the school premises and
in the school vehicles.
- At the warning bell, students should proceed to where it
summons them. At the second bell, they should keep silence.
Perfect silence and order should be maintained by the pupils
while going out for the assembly and returning to class.
- Children suffering from Contagious diseases will not be allowed
to attend the class.
- Playing in class room and corridors is strictly prohibited.
- No vehicle will be allowed to enter the school compound during
- Management, Principal and staff will not be held responsible in
any way for any accidents or mishaps that may occur to the
students on the way to the school or carrying them back, by
- Students are not allowed to go home for lunch.All students
should bring their lunch by themselves.
- All students are expected to participate in the activities of the
school, develop healthy competitive team spirit, acquire qualities
of leadership and learn to serve others
- Attendance at official school functions is compulsory.
- A written application for leave should be submited at least one
day in advance in prescribed form.
- Home exercise should be done regularly and carefully,must be
submitted at the appointed time.